Head of School at Aldersley High School
Part of Amethyst Academies Trust
Date Posted: 2nd March 2018
Start Date: September 2018
Contract Type: Full Tie
Salary: 26-29 (in the first instance)
Contract type: Permanent
The Trustees of the Amethyst Academies Trust invite applications for the position of Head of School with aspirations to professionally develop to Headteacher as our Trust grows.
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational leader to spearhead the day to day running of our outstanding Academy.
Are you the person to lead us forward?
We are looking for a leader who has:
- drive, ambition, vision and resilience;
- commitment to and a proven track record of achieving high standards for children;
- ability to motivate, inspire and support staff;
- commitment to working collaboratively in partnership with others;
- excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to take a key role in shaping an excellent Academy;
- supportive governors;
- the support and guidance of an Executive Headteacher;
- supportive and innovative Trust;
- benefits of Amethyst Academies Trust services and support including school improvement, finance and CPD
The Academy is part of the Amethyst Academies Trust, a MAT of 2 schools that is looking to expand. The successful candidate will be given both autonomy and resources to shape the future of Aldersley High School in line with the Trust’s core values.
You are warmly invited to visit us on our open afternoon on Monday 12th March or Wednesday 14th March at 2:00pm to meet the Executive Headteacher, Governors and most importantly the children! To make arrangements to visit or if you wish to speak to Nicola Davis (Executive Principal) then please contact via email email@example.com
Application forms can be completed through the TES website or the Amethyst Academies Trust website: www.aatrust.co.uk and Aldersley High School website: aldersley.aatrust.co.uk and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: noon 23rd March 2018. Interviews will be held during the week commencing 26th March 2018.
The Amethyst Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children attending the school. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
There are currently no internal vacancies.