In the unfortunate event that your child is absent from school please ensure that the attendance office is made aware by no later than 9:30am on the first day of the absence. This may be done by calling school reception on 01902 556868 and selecting option 2.
Pastoral or attainment issue
Should you wish to contact the member of staff responsible for the well-being of your child please see the list below:
- Mrs L Loades-Vincent (year 7) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miss H Brown (year 8) email@example.com
- Miss M Williams (year 9) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr S Taylor (year 10) email@example.com
- Mr N Pritchard (year 11) firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have a query related to your child’s homework, attainment or progress, please contact their raising standards leader:
- Miss K Dunn (year 7) email@example.com
- Miss K Dunn (year 8) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miss L Dooner (year 9) email@example.com
- Miss L Dooner (year 10) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs G Bond (year 11) email@example.com
You may also speak to the appropriate member of staff or leave a message for them on the main school number of 01902 556868.
School attendance can be reached by calling 01902 556868 and selecting option 2.
Aldersley High School
Fax 01902 556869
Principal of the school is Mrs. N. Davis.
Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator is Mrs L. Vernon
Chair of the Governing Body is Mr J. Inglis, he can be contacted through Mrs H. Creamer at Aldersley High School.
Students should use the Pastoral Support button to report any issues. This can be found in the sidebar on the right.
Miss H. Creamer is the designated member of staff who will deal with enquiries from parents or members of the public using this contact form.